Palliative Home Care in Adelaide - Supporting Your Choices
Palliative Home Care Allows You To Choose The Way You Want To Live Toward The End Of Your Life
This is a sensitive time for you and your family and one that we understand very well. Our motto "You live life until you die" comes from our experiences with people at the end of their lives and supporting both them and their families to make this transition phase as sweet and serene as it can be.
We have more than 20 years experience in Palliative Care in Adelaide. When you stay in your familiar surrounds with your loved ones close by, Palliative Care will help make this time more intimate and personal. It is a time where the right balance of empathy and a practical approach to caring is needed for everyone involved.
"The care my husband received from the staff at Home Nursing solutions was incredible, he was able to stay in our home right up until the end. I will never forget the kindness and professionalism we were given."
Our Palliative Care Approach
Our team's palliative care approach is delivered with the understanding that “you live life until you die”. We will help you to manage these last weeks with your care being directed by you and guided by us, providing a program for pain management and easing symptoms so you can continue to live life as well as you can until your last moments.
Advanced Care Directives
You may wish to consider an Advance Care Directive which is a legal form that allows people over the age of 18 years to write down their wishes, preferences and instructions for future health care, end of life and living arrangements. It also allows them to appoint one or more Substitute Decision-Makers to make these decisions on their behalf when they are unable to do so themselves. An advanced care directive form will provide that additional comfort knowing that your wishes will be carried out to the end of life.
For more information please visit www.advancecaredirectives.sa.gov.au.
We Understand Family And Cultural Differences
During this time as a person is transitioning toward the end of their life, family tension and cultural issues with regards to healthcare and wellbeing often arise in families. We are skilled at managing and mediating family matters and we work toward a peaceful resolution for the people involved.
How We Help You
- Personal Care Services - showering, medication, grooming
- Respite Care - so that your family members can take a break
- Domestic Services - meal preparation, cleaning, pet care
- Transport for shopping, appointments or social activities
- Supporting your general health and wellbeing
Registered Nursing Care, Enrolled Nursing Care
Home Nursing Solutions is a team of qualified nurses providing medical support where you need it:
- We liaise with your GP’s, physiotherapists and other health professionals to ensure we are up to date with your healthcare needs and so that we are all on the same page
- We will work together on your healthcare plan and make sure it meets your changing needs
- We support the specific needs of dementia patients
- We provide wound care assistance and management, medication delivery and supervision
- We will do ongoing medical assessment of your health requirements
More about Home Nursing Solutions:
In Home Aged Care
In Home Palliative Care
In Home Disability Care
About Us | Quality Home Care In Adelaide
Why Choose Home Nursing Solutions