We Help You Balance Your Responsibilities With Our NDIS Approved In-Home Disability Care
Your Loved One Is In Safe And Qualified Hands - NDIS Approved Disability Care
We will help you to find the right balance between all your responsibilities - work , family and caring for your disabled loved one. We know the fine line you walk to keep this balance and we will be both creative and empathetic to finding solutions that work for all family members.
Our NDIS Approved in-home disability care services extend to both children and adults with any level of disability in Adelaide. We work with an existing care plan or will create a new one with you, refining this plan as your needs change.
"We can rest knowing our son is in good, qualified hands while we have some respite. Prior to Home Nursing Solution, we were exhausted."
We Are Receptive To The Needs Of The Whole Family
We provide the help and support required for the individual with the disability whilst also supporting the family members to create a routine that encourages harmony in the home.
We understand that working with a disability impacts all family members so we provide respite care and offer guidance and suggestions to improving the care plan and daily routines where needed.
What Is The NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides community support and financial assistance to Australians with a disability. It gives you peace of mind that if you or a loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, you will get the support you need. You can choose who delivers your care at home.
Home Nursing Solutions is an NDIS Approved Disability Care provider. Let us help you understand and apply the NDIS to support you or a loved one at home.
How We Help You
- Personal Care Services such as grooming, showering and medication
- Respite Care so family members can take a break
- Domestic Services such as meal preparation, washing and pet care
- Transport for shopping or appointments
- General Health and Wellbeing
Registered Nursing Care, Enrolled Nursing Care
- Liaise with GP’s, physiotherapists, specialists and other health professionals
- Create and support new healthcare plans
- Wound care assistance and management
- Dementia care management and support
- Medication delivery and supervision
- Ongoing medical assessment of client’s health requirements
More about Home Nursing Solutions:
In Home Palliative Care
In Home Disability Care
About Us | Quality Home Care In Adelaide
Why Choose Home Nursing Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions about the NDIS in South Australia