Palliative Home Care Allows You To Choose
Palliative Home Care Allows You To Choose The Way You Want To Live Toward The End Of Life.
Stay in your familiar surrounds with your loved ones close by and a qualified carer to help support you. We have many years experience in supporting individuals and their families toward the end of life with experience in Palliative Care spanning 20 years. This is a time where the right balance of empathy and a practical approach to caring is needed for all concerned.
"The care my husband received from the staff at Home Nursing solutions was incredible, he was able to stay in our home right up until the end. I will never forget the kindness and professionalism we were given."
Our Palliative Care Approach
Within our team, we provide our palliative care with the understanding that “you live life until you die”. Our palliative home care will help you to manage your illness, providing a program for pain management and easing symptoms so you can continue to live life as well as you can.
Advanced Care Directives
An Advance Care Directive is a legal form that allows people over the age of 18 years to write down their wishes, preferences and instructions for future health care, end of life and living arrangements. It also allows them to appoint one or more Substitute Decision-Makers to make these decisions on their behalf when they are unable to do so themselves. An advanced care directive form will provide that additional comfort knowing that your wishes will be carried out to the end of life.
For more information please visit www.advancecaredirectives.sa.gov.au.
We Understand Family Tension And Cultural Differences
During this time as a person is transitioning toward the end of their life, family tension and cultural issues with regards to healthcare and wellbeing often arise in families. We are skilled at managing and mediating family matters and we work toward a peaceful resolution for the people involved.
How We Help You
- Personal Care Services such as showering and medication
- Respite Care so family members can take a break
- Domestic Services such as meal preparation, washing and pet care
- Transport for shopping or appointments
- General Health and Wellbeing
Registered Nursing Care, Enrolled Nursing Care
- Liaise with GP’s, physiotherapists, specialists and other health professionals
- Create and support new healthcare plans
- Wound care assistance and management
- Dementia care management and support
- Medication delivery and supervision
- Ongoing medical assessment of client’s health requirements