Home Nursing Solutions - Home Care Services
Home Nursing Solutions is located in Adelaide and dedicated to providing quality home care services, how and when you need them whether it's for one hour, or twenty four hours a day.
We employ registered and enrolled nurses and qualified carers to ensure that you get the best home care services possible. Our carers provide the following services:
- Personal care services such as grooming, showering and medication.
- Respite care so family members can take a break.
- Domestic services such as meal preparation, washing and pet care.
- General housework.
- Transport for shopping or appointments.
- Registered nurses as Case Managers to liaise with GP’s, physiotherapists, specialists and other health professionals.
- Wound care assistance and management.
- Medication delivery and supervision.
- Dementia care management and support.
- General health and wellbeing.
- Ongoing medical assessment of client’s health requirements.
Home Care Packages
The Australian Government provides four levels of support and you can choose your preferred provider. It is important to ask questions and check which group can meet the needs you have. The four levels are:
- Home Care Level 1 – basic care needs, 2-3 hours per week
- Home Care Level 2 – low level care needs, 3-5 hours per week
- Home Care Level 3 – intermediate care needs, 6-9 hours per week
- Home Care Level 4 – high care needs, 10-14 hours per week
The hours above are indications only and are developed in discussion with your provider. You may require overnight stays or 24 hour care occasionally and these can be built into your home care package as well.
The government provides subsidies for each level and this ranges from $8,000 to $50,000 depending on your circumstances. The packages are managed by your home care provider who are paid monthly by the government for your home care package. From this pot of funds, some goes to administration fees and the rest to your daily care.
We help our clients find the right home care package for their needs. Call us to discuss your personal care requirements.